• Install, configure, test and maintain Linux and Microsoft operating systems, application software and system management tools• Set up and maintain DNS, email, LDAP servers• Offer technical consultation service to enterprise customers• Working out system solutions according to customer's actual requirement• Planning and managing resources for successful project execution• Proactively ensure the highest levels of customer's systems and infrastructure availability• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution Job Requirements
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields• 4 years of relevant experience, with minimum 2 years of professional experience as System Engineer• Deep-drive knowledge and hands-on experience of Microsoft SQL, DNS, Email, Linus servers, Microsoft servers• Able to handle Microsoft license issue• Will be advantage on knowledge of hypervisor, vmware vcenter, exsi, ADDS, LDAP servers• Able to communicate effectively at all level• Highly motivated self-starter and able to work independently.• Holding relevant certificates and CCNA, CCNP certificate holder will be an advantage.
Rewards for over Performance
Join an experience team
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques