- Provide excellent customer service to guests - Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage- Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe- Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area- Follow all relevant health department regulations
Requirement- Basic Japanese Language skill- Minimum high school diploma- Be energetic and have team spirit- Be able to be comfortable with working shifts (Morning shift: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. / Night shift: 12:00 p.m. to 09:30 p.m.)
Meal or Travel Allowance
International standardJoin an experienced team
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
5) WHAT WE DOSingapore Myanmar Investco Limited (“SMI”) is an investment and management company focused on the high-growth emerging economy of Myanmar. SMI adopts a diversified business model to capitalize on the strong trends in consumer spending, international tourism and infrastructure investment. Through this versatile platform, SMI continues to build businesses in Travel & Fashion Retail, Food & Beverage, Auto Services, Construction Services and Logistics / Supply Chain to solidify its position as a fast-growing business in Myanmar.Listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Stock Exchange, SMI has a highly capable and experienced management team with a proven track record in finance, business development and emerging markets. With a strong reputation for partnerships and value creation, SMI continues to be a partner of choice in Myanmar for globally-recognized brands and companies.