• Primarily responsible to repair, maintain and install enterprise used printers and server applications• Responsible for end to end installation and implementation of medium sizes projects• Provide training and consulting services to customers for both pre-sales and after-sales support
• Degree or Certificate in computer science, networking, electrical engineering or equivalent• 2 years or more experiences as hardware technician• Possess excellent analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills• Ability to work and cope with challenges and under pressure to meet targets• Good communication skills in English and willing to travel
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working environment* International standards* Make a difference * Join and experienced team
* Opportunities for promotion* Possibility for job training* Learn new skills and techniques
MIT was founded in 1997 with the objective of promoting ICT industry in Myanmar. Since then, MIT has become a leading software house in Myanmar by providing reliable strategic ICT solutions through highly innovative state-of-the-art technologies for banking, retail, trading, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare industries as well as government sectors. Strategic ICT Solutions provide not only competitive necessities but also competitive advantages to the organizations.