- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.- Maintain service records and document for all customer service activities and discussions- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken - Able to work under pressure- Perform a good communication skill with customer - Manage a schedule and resources for several customer services
- At least 3 years experience in engineering related field- Age 30 to 40 years old- BE/AGTI (EC or EP)- Administrative skills- Office Hour and Overtime
* Monthly coffee* Bus fare (or) ferry provide* Uniform Provide
* Make a different* Join an experience team
* Learn new skill on the job* Management potential
WE MAKE BUILDING SMARTMastech is involve in new and advance technologies, including IT Infrastructure (advance network and servers, IT Security, Could Computing, Internet of Things (IoT)), IT Solutions, Building Management and Security System, and Power Solutions. Our solutions partners include key players in the specific field of technologies.