- Dealing with queries or requests from the customers.- Providing information to callers, greeting customers entering the workshop.- Receiving income trucks, advise and consult.- Answering telephone, direct, scree calls, taking and relaying messages.- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the workshop.- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of workshop equipment.- Record and handle all file of incoming trucks and maintain confidentiality.- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.- Accept and sign for packages and distribute mail.- Making daily, weekly, monthly reports.- Issue receipt and voucher.
- At least one year work experience- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and team work- Strong customer service and front line experience.- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Package- English 4 Skills- Any graduate- Basic knowledge of truck- Be honest and trustworthy, be respectful
- Yearly Bonus- Overtime Payment- Transport Allowance
- International standard- Join with experienced team
- Training provide- Learn new skills
Summit SPA Motors Ltd is established in August, 2014 as Joint Venture Company of Sumitomo Corporation (SC) of Japan and Serge Pun & Associates Group of Companies (SPA) of Myanmar for leading HINO vehicles business in Myanmar. Sumitomo Corporation is founded in December,1919 in Japan and focus on the five business units, Metal Products Business, Transportation & Construction Systems, Environment & Infrastructure, Media, Network, Lifestyle related Goods and Service, Mineral Resource, Energy, Chemical & Electronic and regional organizations in Japan and abroad work closely together and leverage the Integrated Corporate Strength of the Group in a wide range of businesses performed in 66 countries globally. SPA Group of Myanmar is conglomerate business and was founded in 1991, when a group of like-minded colleagues joined to establish first business venture. SPA shared a clear vision of what wanted to achieve and had a bold plan of how to achieve it, and thus, Serge Pun & Associates (Myanmar) Ltd was born. One year later, First Myanmar Investment Co., Ltd. (FMI) was established, one of Myanmar’s earliest public companies, which has since become flagship brand. From these small beginnings, SPA Group has expanded over the years and, at the end of the second decade, company now operate a range of diverse businesses in seven key sectors – Financial Services, Real Estate, Services, Agriculture, Automobiles, Manufacturing & Trading and Retail.