- Site Acquisition Specialist is responsible for identifying, researching, analyzing negotiating lease contracts for, and zoning wireless telecommunications sites. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following. - Identify candidates for specific land leases based customer criteria, owner interest and jurisdictional Zoning and / or Land Use regulations - Negotiate lease acquisitions and lease amendments required for telecommunications installations - Oversee specific leasing operations ensure that assignment and scheduling of related work follows agreed-upon timelines - May serve as a point of contact for the community and/or government agencies - Prepare or oversee preparation of applications by developer/ Landowner Housing Committee - Assist or oversee completion of Area and Permit applications for submitted to Jurisdictions and coordinate the Area process with developer / Landowner and Housing Committee - Work directly with Sales Manager and/or other site acquisition and construction Personnel to Provide site acquisition expertise in all aspects of project - Quality control, data entry and tracking of Condos/ Housing & Apartment and so on for the amendments and other necessary documents - Coordinate, schedule and track site visits and technical team visits with various departments - Coordinate, order and track title, surveys, environmental reports, structural analysis, regulatory reports, lease exhibits and implementation plans and drawings as required - Must be able to read and interpret surveys and map of Google Earth - Obtain Landlord approval on Proposal preparation and follow up permission - Prepare and upgrade site status reports/ databases, site close-out packages, and attend client meetings or deployment calls as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Public speaking and presentation skills preferred - Knowledge of Real Estate fundamentals required - Associates Degree or equivalent experience in real Estate - Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Public speaking and presentation skills preferred - Excellent computer/ reporting skills, including a high level of proficiency with MS Excel and other database/project management tracking tools - Highly organized and able to multi - task and work effectively with limited supervision with tight deadlines and high volume of projects - Highly motivated "self-starter " able to work under aggressive project schedules and fast pace environment Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlist applicants will be notified by HR Recruitment Team
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Fortune had its humble beginnings in the year 1991 with the vision to become an integral part of Myanmar's development. Starting with the installation and servicing of elevators as its core business, Fortune has matured into a diversified organization focused on the proper infrastructure development in Myanmar. As Myanmar is undergoing unparalleled socio-economic changes, Fortune has established itself as one of the country's leading companies.
Please update your Job Alert dashboard and try again.