• Oversee the detail design and assure works according to design specification• Assure the quality and workmanship to meet the company standard• Inventory Management• Coordinate with sub-contractor engineers• To Monitor Project activities are within Pre-specified budget and Dead Line• Daily Report to site supervisor or project manager• Control safety and housekeeping of contractors
• Bachelor of Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)• 3-year experience in interior decoration and construction projects• Keen to learn and proactive in finding issues/problems in advance• Motivation, Self-confident and take responsibilities• Strong coordination and communicate between sub-cons, interior designers and clients• Strong Knowledge in Civil, M&E, Furniture Decoration, Materials and Inventory Control• Good English Speaking is a must
Saturday Half and Sunday OffYearly Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
CITIZENS ID is a highly regarded Interior Design & Project Management Studio specializing in a diverse range of Commercial, Residential & Hotel projects throughout Myanmar. It is a vibrant practice with a solid reputation for delivering quality, sustainable designs across all sectors.CITIZENS ID is going through an exciting period of growth and is looking for experienced employee’s To expand their creative studio.
With International clients and leaders in Banking, Oil & Tobacco, Telecom and Hotel Developers Citizens ID is quickly becoming a leader in the market.
CITIZENS ID designs and Project Manages turnkey projects from conception through to completion.
To be successful in this position you will imperatively have between 5-10 years demonstrated experience working on Interior Design projects. Excellent communication and people skills to work in a team and also client facing.