• Perform and contribute for the identification of opportunities to deliver exceptional standard procedures and real-time system improvements for existing processes.• Support to fulfill/ensure the sale targets, collection, product enhancement.• Support the secured mortgage consumer team to meet clients’ requirements.• Conducts sales efforts commensurate with market opportunity to generate new clients, while maintaining and expanding existing profitable client relationships. • Participate sales activities/events to meet sales target. • Maintain healthy relationship with the customers and negotiate with customers to ensure the delivery of exceptional client service and enlarge sales network.
• Any bachelor degree holders • excellent communication and 'people' skills• Good IT skills and computer literacy• Excellent MS office and excel skills• Experience in Sales and Knowledge of Sales Concept• Able to command in both English and Myanmar.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.