• Travel to project sites to Install photovoltaic (PV) systems and support Structures in accordance with codes and standards using drawings, schematics, and instructions.• Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment• Apply weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms• Label, install, and terminate electrical wiring.• Deploy and Measure Lightning and grounding systems • Diagram layouts and locations for photovoltaic (PV) arrays and equipment, including existing building or site features• Identify and resolve any deficiencies in photovoltaic (PV) system installation or materials.• Perform routine photovoltaic (PV) system maintenance on modules, arrays, batteries, power conditioning equipment, safety systems, structural systems, weather sealing, or balance of systems equipment.• Maintain the compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards. • Responsible to meet the project time to handover.• Hiring local labours to perform the task and meet timeline.• Handy with the ‘Tools & Tackles’• Stock maintenance & receiving of delivery material.• Maintain good relationship with the customer on site.
• Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering • Experience Required: 1-3 Years in Electrical Engineering, 1+years’ experience in Solar solutions deployment is a plus• Ability to Read, analyse, understand and interpret design and electrical drawings• Basic understanding/experience with electrical wiring of AC and DC systems is preferred• Fluency in both English and Burmese
- Performance bonus- Meal & Travel allowance
- Join an international experienced team- Drive green electrification in Myanmar
- training provided- learn new skills on the job- promotion opportunities
Mandalay Yoma is specialised in providing sustainable renewable energy solutions across Myanmar. With wide experience in solar & hybrid, the company is committed to green energy and enabling energy access in rural areas of Myanmar as well as enabling sustainability and monetary savings for commercial & industrial customers. Mandalay Yoma operates across three main segments: Rural Electrification, Commercial & Industrial (C&I) and Consulting / Advisory in Renewable Energy. The company is the leading solar developer as well as EPC & SPP in Myanmar.Mandalay Yoma has accumulated extensive experience in the design and implementation of Solar energy systems. All design and system features made by Mandalay Yoma are done with the best-in-class professional software, including HelioScope, an advanced PV system design tool. Mandalay Yoma has conducted over 150 energy audits for factories and businesses of various sizes in Myanmar. These are spanning from multinational blue-chip corporations, large & well-established Myanmar conglomerates to local factories and hotels. Through these, the company has acquired a strong knowledge of the business environment in Myanmar as well as the viability of the solar segment in the current business context. With a track record of 2 MW of projects constructed, and 516kWp solar system being the biggest in Myanmar and built by Mandalay Yoma for a large multinational in Mandalay Myotha Industrial Zone, the company showcases its ability to provide C&I customers with a high-quality service along with A to Z project management, from the first assessment & energy audits through to solution design & implementation followed by O&M.Based in Yangon and with a distributed field team in Myanmar regions, Mandalay Yoma has also been the pioneer in rural electrification solutions in the country, working with the government, the World Bank and GIZ, designing, implementing & operating the first mini-grid projects in the country. Today, Mandalay Yoma has become the leader in the mini-grid segment in Myanmar and has a deep understanding of the specificities of the minigrid sector in the country. The firm has proven experience in the design and implementation of mini-grid solar energy systems in Myanmar. The company has been driving the top quality standards for the offgrid electrification in the country, only installing top quality equipment and driving excellent standards of execution. Mandalay Yoma has a team comprised of both local and international solar PV experts, with significant solar PV experience gained from other countries and Myanmar, which enables the firm to drive top standards for execution of rural electrification as well as C&I projects in Myanmar.