• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. • Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments. • Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skill, good business sense , initiative and enthusiasm.• Must have excellent communication skill and people skill.• Ability to work calmly under pressure.• Any bachelor degree and prefer economics related degree or MBA.• Minimum 5 years of solutions selling experience.• Fluent English is a must.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Consulting . Recruitment . Outsourcing & Payroll . Talent Development