- Strategically plan and manage supply chain from warehouse to dealer - Manage to plan the procurement schedule considering the manufacturing plan, current stock, and lead time of each raw material. - Manage SCM process, from license preparation to customs clearance and logistics arrangements.- Organize required documents for license application and follow up.- Coordination and negotiation with suppliers, Distribution Team and internal line manager. - Good knowledge of shipping document preparation and custom clearance - Comply with government laws, regulations and policy, principles, methods, procedures and practices of public. - Supervise supply chain team and daily operations. - Manage department budget for expenditures on daily, monthly, yearly basis. - Prepare for department weekly, monthly report to concerns HoO’s and GM.
- B.Sc/M.Sc (Industrial chemistry/Chemical) or Any Graduate.- Prefer Diploma in Professional Food Safety System.- Must have above 5 years working experience in food manufacturing field.- Age between 25 years ~ 35 years old.- Good attitude, good personality and good communication skills.- Can speak English (4) skills.
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.