The successful candidate will demonstrate a dynamic and creative approach to teaching, have experience of teaching English IELTS test and have the necessary skills and vision to enhance teaching and learning. (for aged 13 to 30 years old). Ensure the expected results of students for studying the IELTS can be achieved. 1. Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment.2. Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.3. Acting as a mentor to new teachers by providing support and advice during their integration4. Ensuring that your Centre is always warm, welcoming and tidy for your Students5. Actively promoting Centre as a premium provider of English Language Teaching
1. IELTS grade 7 or above2. Hold appropriate professional qualifications CELTA or equivalent TEFL certificate is advantageous but not a must. 3. Bachelor of English Language or Education4. At least five-years of teaching experience in English and at least one year teaching experience in IELTS5. Is comfortable integrating technology into all teaching practices.6. Is reflective and continually strives to improve performance.7. Understands the value of consistent application of school policies.8. Be interested in your students and care about their progress9. Engage in on-going professional development10. Participate and contribute to a harmonious work environment that encourages cooperation and team work with other teachers, coaches and Principal11. Passionate about education and giving excellent customer serviceAge 26-40 years old.
A competitive salary and retention bonus.A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques