- Contact businesses and dealers by telephone to promote products and solicit new orders- Reception of incoming orders over the phone and requests for information- Explain the products to customers and obtain customer information including names & addresses- Provide all update price, promotion, product information to the loyal dealers and customers- Analysis of current market conditions and competitor information- Monitor on daily operation sales and report to manager- Build customer service relationship and keep the long-term relationship with customers
- University graduate - 5 years working experience in related field and having knowledge of building materials is preferred.- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively engage with people at all levels- Good interpersonal skills, initiative and energetic- Computer Literacy*** Salary will be attractive.
- Rewards for over performance - Attractive Salary ****
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Please update your Job Alert dashboard and try again.