- Reporting to TBD responsible for training of all new recruits, - Refresher candidates and to provide training support to branches and channel management as necessary.- To plan and create training curriculum/schedule in a manner that is efficient and productive to maximize sales person time .
• Any Graduate / Prefer MBA Graduate• More preferable person from hospitality and multi-level marketing industry• 6 months to a year in training. Prefer experience in Sales training/ Insurance agency • Coach Team orientation Excellent presentation skill and teaching skill in learning insurance.
- Performance Bonus- Yearly Increment- Traveling Allowance- Overtime Payments
- Fun Working Environment- International Standards
- Training Provided- Learning new things on the job- Promotion Opportunities
“Any Ownership is never without Risks. We are proud to say that IKBZ willingly and responsibly takes care of all of your risks in safeguarding your Ownership”. The official name of our Company is designated as IKBZ Insurance Company. It is the second largest conglomerate within the Kanbawza (KBZ) Group of Companies amongst its various other financial wings. The KBZ Group of Companies retains a long history of business establishment ever since 1995.The initiation of business started with the Mining Company in Mine-shu, Mogoke, Phakant and Khanti areas under the name of Shan Yoma, Nilar Yoma and Jain-phaw Aung Gems Companies Limited. The income legally earned from its Mining sector was later reinvested in several diversified businesses of the KBZ Group such as Banking, Insurance, Securities, Trust, Micro-finance, Cash Mobilization, Finance and Leasing in the Financial Sector.Some part of the income was also invested in the nonfinancial sector such as Aviation, Hotel & Tourism, Agriculture, Health Care, Real Estate, Trading, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Technology. With the rapid change in political and economic reforms, the Government of the Union of Myanmar planned to encourage the liberalization of the insurance sector in 2011 after almost half a century being closed, locked and monopolized by the state. The eventual opening up of the Insurance sector led to the commencement of IKBZ as the first ever private insurance company to be established in Myanmar. Followed by the full allotment of paid-up capital 46 Billion Kyats (equivalent to 55 Million US Dollars), IKBZ was registered as a very first private insurance company bearing the License No (001) on 5th June, 2013 to start its underwriting operations.The opening ceremony was held on 12th June, 2013 at the then Head Office in Bo-soon-pat Condo at the corner of Merchant Road and Bo-soon-pat Street in Yangon. The Head Office was later relocated to the present location- the Strand Square Building on 1st May, 2016.We take immense pride that IKBZ is the leading private insurance company with the largest market shares and highest premium payments among other domestic insurers. In such a short span of time, we have made our presence amongst the masses of Myanmar by rapidly expanding our branches within the length and breadth of the country.