• Identifies and assess current and future training needs specifically for contact center through job analysis, performance and scope of work• Conducts training to contact center staffs with the objective of maintaining high level customer service, best practices and keep abreast with bank’s products.• Conducts effective induction for new contact center staffs.• Collaborates with contact center managers and supervisors for on-the-job coaching.• Draws an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses contact center needs and enhances customer experience• Deploys a wide variety of training methods, latest tools and techniques to maximize the effectiveness of training for contact center• Monitors and evaluates contact center training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI and report to management periodically• Manages training budget to achieve optimal results• Resolves any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary• Maintains a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices• Collaborates with Quality Team on overall improvement and of performance, bucket wise performance monitoring and refresher training
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Finance / Accountancy /Banking or equivalent.• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in contact center for similar role is required for this position. • Alternatively, experience in developing customer service related training program would be considered. • Experience in customer service position would be an added advantage.• Ability to command both spoken and written in Myanmar and English.• Excellent communication and presentation skills.• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office and Customer Service related applications.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.