• Planning and Implementation of Transmission network in ACS network using Optical Fiber and Microwave.• Review High level and Low Level Design and work closely with all stakeholders for successful network deployment.• Configuration, Testing, integration and Troubleshooting of new links using MW and Fiber.• Coordination with Fiber vendors for last mile connectivity of sites.• Acceptance Testing of all Transmission nodes.• Capacity and Quality Management of Transmission Network • Review and optimize network design to improve network performance and resiliency.Communications & Working Relationships: • Good hands on experience on Huawei IP RAN and IP Core routers is preferred.• Excellent understanding of MW, OTDR, Fiber, DWDM technologies.• Good inter-personal, organizational, problem solving and teamwork skills• Strong local field staff handling to ensure timely delivery.• Able to have good communication with regional technology, rollout team
• Transmission Planning: 3 Year minimum• Transmission Operations: 2-year Minimum• Preferred CCNA/ CCNP/ CCNP Routing & Switching background• Working knowledge of L2 and L3 Routing and Switching is required• Skills in Configuring and troubleshooting routers and switches is advantage • Working knowledge of IP MPLS Network architecture with respect to telecom is preferred • Working knowledge on Microwave, fibre and transmission technologies is required
* Rewards for over performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We champion change. We value ideas. We respect hard work. We believe in the infinite potential of Myanmar. We are committed to delivering a superior brand experience to our customers and our own people. Our business is technology; which means we are constantly evolving. To achieve our ambition of being the essential provider of unmatched communications services to Myanmar, we are building a strong team of passionate individuals who, together with the support, guidance and mentoring of industry experts both from Myanmar and abroad, will drive our business forward.