● Manage the handover process between hubs and 3PLs● Identify 3PL required to reach network SLA targets● Manage 3PL portfolios● Quote and negotiate 3PL contracts● Follow 3PL costs and SLA (daily, weekly and monthly)● Follow 3PL KPIs● Improve 3PL efficiency through the network● Maintain and Manage 3PL documentation
● Bachelor degree● 2 years experience in fleet or 3PL management● Experience in E-commerce and transport B2C● Experience in transport optimization● Must be good in MS Office Applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- An amazing opportunity to learn from colleagues across Asia, in more developed markets
- An international company in a start-up setting- A chance to learn in the biggest E-commerce Company in Myanmar
- Unmatched personal and professional growth- Potential for overseas training- Regional roles offered to outstanding over- performers
Shop is the leading online shopping in Myanmar, empowering thousands of sellers to connect with millions of customers. Shop provides immediate and easy access to 100,000+ products in more than 40+ categories.To overcome the logistics challenge in Myanmar, Shop has built its own logistics company specifically designed for e-commerce operations - Shop Express (known as ShopEX) - to raise the standards for the industry. Shop is also helping existing and new logistics providers digitize.In 2018, Shop (Daraz Myanmar) was acquired by Alibaba Group, and is proud to carry its part of the mission to 'make it easy to do business anywhere in the era of the digital economy'. As part of the Alibaba ecosystem, Shop is leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership and experience in technology, online commerce, mobile payments and logistics to drive growth in its markets.