· Conducting scenario Analysis based on macro and micro factors that will help in banking risk· Need to collect documents / data from relevant department and to submit to bank· Negotiation and dealing with Bank and Borrower to get the financing· Need to calculate for quarterly (or) monthly installment amount to maintain in the bank and to settle the bank as per financing lines of projects· To assist all other items for any project financing· Other tasks or duties as assigned by line manager· To handle all project financing and mortgage financing with related banks· To monitor all cash flows and reports preparation and submission to bank accordingly as per financing requirements
Holding a bachelor degree major in a field such as accounting, economics, financeHaving minimum 3-5 related treasury experience
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.