1) Responsible for organizing and recording all movement of finished product and raw material.2) The Warehouse Administrator is expected to maintain relationship with all internal and external parties.3) Report to Operations Manager / Supervisor4) Maintaining systems and ensuring all data is recorded in the database.5) Develop a good relationship with internal and external Department.
1) Any Graduate.2) Good number skills.3) Some IT user skills, for example, spreadsheets or data input.4) Good communication skills to deal with a variety of people.5) You'll need to be able to: Work as part of a team.6) Common sense7) Organise your work.
*Performance Bonus/increasement*Transportation ferry provided*Uniform
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques