• Ensure controlling goods weight on trucks coming in and out or import/export goods• Checking registration of in/out goods following company policy• Reconciling driver registration and warehousing schedule of Purchase & Logistic department• Closely observing trucks going on weighbridge to ensure strictly complying with company weighing procedure• Being responsible for goods weight on trucks• Never modify any data without permission from superiors• If there is any discrepancy, immediately notice the superiors or related department to find solution• Ensure accuracy and updating data on CDN• Other task assigned by Senior Accountant
• Any Graduate (B.A, B.Sc, B.com)• Computer literate • Preferable on experience in related field• Must be active and honest• Must be well organized and a self-starter• Ability to understand English
- Enjoyable work environment
- You can make a difference
- Possibility for job training
Royal De Heus Group is an international organization with a leading position in the animal feed industry. De Heus was founded in 1911 and has its roots in the Netherlands. After more than a 100 years the company is still owned and managed by the De Heus family.Since its founding Royal De Heus has expanded from a regional feed company to a feed conglomerate with activities in more than 50 countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. Due to the rapid growth outside the Netherlands the De Heus Group is a global top-15 feed supplier.De Heus is in the process of establishing their first production facility in Myanmar. Prior to the grand opening we will already be in need of talented and ambitious people to join our company. If you think you are the right person to join our team, do not hesitate to apply and we would be happy to meet you soon in our office in Yangon!