This is to be achieved through value-based teamwork, active communication and it is expected that you make constant process improvement in the way we do our business. Gaining insight into finance and accounting processes,• Experience a career in a multi-national company,• Chance to learn different aspects within the cluster,• Great opportunity to improve analytical, communication and customer management skills.
• Connect with the country and other teams for relevant information and action as necessary• Follow up with GSC team to monitor general ledger postings and clearing, ensuring that accounting records are accurate and established standards, both local and APMM GAP, are adhered to.
• Proactively highlight any performance/process gaps and room for improvement, and follow-up with the relevant stakeholders.• Utilize accounting knowledge of processes and understanding of impact on other work groups to assist others on more complex issues.• Continuously seek, propose and establish improvements in the processes handled.• Serve as back-up resource in the absence of other team members.
- With other finance departments members to facilitate the providing of the needed data.
- With other departments heads to enable opening discussion of possible challenges.
1) 13th Month Bonus
1) Fun Working Environment2) Join an experienced team
1) International Career Opportunity2) Learning updated international financial practices and tools
About MaerskA.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customers’ supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 76,000 people.With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. Quick overview – Founded in 1904, 70,000 employees, 130 offices. Headquarters: Copenhagen.About Damco Freight ForwardingDamco is one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding services. For more than 100 years, we have been providing our customers with services that helps them manage their cargo and that supports the way they want to do business. We manage and serve a diverse range of industries and provide around the world through our in-house forwarding team or with our agency partners. We offer multi-carrier air, ocean and project logistic services and tap into our decades of experience to make the customer experience a seamless one. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help get your cargo moving.