- Improving and advising more effective and efficient accounting process for organising data, checking accounts, & preparing reports.- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.- Balancing & closing into correct accounts and prepare report for Chief Accountant.- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.- Secures financial information by completing database backups.- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Bachelor Degree Business, Accounting, or Finance, CPA- Experience 4 Years in accounting field.- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Travel Allowance- Rewards For Over Performance
- Fun working environment- International Standards- Make a Difference
- Training Provided- Learn New Skills on the Job.- Promotion Opportunities.
NIBBAN Electric and Electronics was established in 1972 by founder U Thein Kyi under its former name, Shwe Paho Industry.NIBBAN was the pioneer and became a well recognised national brand in Myanmar. We led the market by providing quality products, which caused demands to rise and production boomed. Later in 2004, it was renamed as NIBBAN Electric and Electronics (“NEE”).From 2008 onwards, NIBBAN went through major business transformation under the leadership of Managing Director, U Aung Thein. NIBBAN widened its scope through product diversification, new business models and sales channels, and enhanced corporate culture.Our Strength are Product and effective service.Product include TV reception products, audio and video products, air-conditioners, and home and kitchen appliances. Business models include manufacturing, distribution, national sales channel coverage, and own experience stores.We want to be a top local company in the electronic industry by providing effective sales,Branding and Distribution to meet the needs of Myanmar.