· Calculate & control Budget / cost
· Setup full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
· Set up internal control related with documents such as journal, authorization, supervision.
· Assist to set up warehouse format relating with stock in and stock out by using excel.
· Monthly checking cash book with supporting documents that are debit vouchers, credit vouchers and journal vouchers.
· Perform cash flow forecasting (weekly, monthly)
· Weekly reconciliation statement for all cash
· Setup system to check ground Inventories on a regular basis.
· Conduct interviews and recruit team members when required.
· Calculate production cost / Egg
· Train junior to ensure work is complete on time
· Establish budget & fixed asset value
- Recruitment & Exit Interview
- Staff Party / Staff Wefare
- Daily Attendance and weekly off schedule
- weekly meal budget for staffs
- daily security report