• Production financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.• Forecast cash flow positions and manage the preparation of the company’s budget.• Studying the previous budget and also taking into consideration the benefit and losses occurred during the previous financial years due to budget planning.• Receiving the budget estimates from all the departments of the organization and critically examines them for correctness, accuracy and completeness and conformance with established procedures, regulations and organizational objectives.• Consolidation the data for budget presentation and also providing an overview of the financial status off all the operations.• Providing financial analysis and forecasting in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.• Suggest spending improvements that increases profit.• Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period.
• Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in Accounting, Finance with professional qualification is more preferable.• At least 3 years experience as management level in accounting field.• Hands-on experience with accounting software and statistical packages.• Knowledge of MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts).• Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis.• Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail.• Strong analytical skills.• Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations.• Ability to explain budgeting and financial information in plain terms.
* Transportation* Group Medical Policy
* Make a difference* Join an experienced team
* Training provided* Learn new skills on the job