Copyright © 2023 JobNet.com.mm
Assistant Marketing Manager
Min Education Level
- Understanding the company’s goals and vision.
- Work closely with the Brand Manager to assist in leading campaigns
- Promote a business, product, or service
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, or customer support
- Evaluating various marketing competitions and industry trends.
- Coordinate with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies
- Monitoring the budget and timelines of the marketing operations.
- Analyze campaigns using performance metrics and prepare reports for MD
- [3+] years of experience in a similar role
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or similar field; MBA preferred
- Previous experience managing small teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and accept challenges in positive manner.
What We Can Offer
More Similar Jobs
Assistant Marketing Manager (Wheat Flour)
Assistant Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing Budgeting & Planning Assistant Manager
Assistant Sales And Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing Assistant Section Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Paid Search Assistant Manager
Assistant Media Manager
Share with a Friend