Manage and develop a customer-oriented and profitable workshop. Implement and monitor all workshop After-Sales standards. Comply with all legal regulations on labour, safety and environmental protection. *(Automotive Field)
• Plan and monitor the workshop capacity / available man-hours.
• Plan Marketing activities and liaise with the marketing department on execution and detail.
• Look at the processes and procedures and implement changes where necessary in line with CCM and Manufacturer requirements.
• Monitor the lead-time
• Handle customer complaint when the case is escalated
• Ensure the sufficient workshop capacity
• Ensure the overall workshop process and the quality of work
• Ensure the availability of the technical equipments and special tools
• Monitor the workshop productivity and efficiency level according to the targets
• Ensure the compliance with the health, safety and legal regulations
• Ensure the cleanliness and orderliness in the workshop and service areas, meeting the company policy
• Manage and supervise handling of Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) and service cars
• Plan resources for overtime/shift situations
• Ensure the availability of necessary facilities, bays, machines, special tools and equipment
• Ensure regular maintenance of the facilities and equipment
• Ensure the enough supply of workshop consumables
• Ensure the service literature, product brochures as well as the process documentation and the required software is up to date, complete and available
• Pass on information to employees in a timely manner and ensure information security
• Manage the performance of subordinates by setting targets and monitoring results
• Develop and motivate subordinates according to their abilities and needs of the company
• Determine training needs and secure suitable training
• Provide continuous guidance, support and feedback to subordinates
• Other assign by HOD.