DKT International invites applications for the following position for the Sales and Marketing Department in Yangon, Myanmar.
Position: Brand Executive
Report To: Head of Marketing
Duty Station: Yangon
Closing Date: as soon as possible
About DKT Sales and Marketing Department: This team is a group of professional marketers managing the business of DKT Myanmar’s 4 Commercial Brands and Programs. DKT can provide you with exclusive social marketing experiences, primarily in consumer marketing, brand marketing, business-to-business transactions, and an overview of all of these aspects. The department consists of the following functions.
- Media and Communications (Creative bunch),
- Marketing and Field Works (The Hand-on Group),
- Branding (The Hearts and Brains)
- Sales (The Business Dealers)
These 4 groups work together as a team to drive the multimillion-dollar business of DKT here in Myanmar. We are supported by 3 nation-wide distributors to help us grow our reach. We are very excited to have young and enthusiastic minds to come and cultivate it, which is the DKT way. It’s very sure that this young and vibrant team will help you grow personally and professionally.
About the Job: The Brand Executive, who reports to the Head of Marketing, will be the guardian of the assigned brand in developing and implementing the brand strategies including all ATL, BTL and TTL (media, digital, point-of-sales, sales promotions, events, premium, etc.). He/She plays a critical role in developing and maintaining the brand's image and positioning in the market.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate with the Head of Marketing to develop and plan the brand marketing strategies.
- Manage advertising and promotional budget and activities, including ATL, BTL, TTL (media, digital, point-of-sales, sales promotion, events and premium).
- Monitor the product life cycle of each SKU and propose new SKU if needed by coordinating with the Product Executive.
- Conceptualize, implement, and control advertising campaigns and behavioural change campaigns for the brand through working with internal comms teams and/or various agencies for both traditional and new media.
- Plan and execute trade marketing strategies to create a strong trade presence in the market. Take full responsibilities for planning, implementation and control of trade sales promotions and consumer promotional activities.
- Manage for maximum visibility in the POS for all channels, wholesales, retail, pharmacy, modern trade and medical channel.
- Manage the social media presence of the brands to optimize consumer communications on a daily basis.
- Manage the e-commerce business to grow the channel as well as utilize the channel as an advertising medium.
- Continuously collect market data for competitor and market intelligence and proactively manage the market. Prepare the competitor and customer insights analysis and report it to the Head of Marketing.
- Prepare the monthly activity report and share it with the marketing team and management team.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.