• Overlook a brand/brands
• Formulate & implement annual brand plans
• Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity.
• Determine and manage the brand budget
• Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities with regard to the brand
• Monitor, review and report on all brand activity and results
• Liaise with media and advertising to develop thematic & promotional concepts & creative’s
• Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
• Guide and motivate the brand team
• Ensure visibility for the brand through the right channels by developing correct.
• Cross functional communication with all relevant departments.
• Analytical skill• Conceptual skill• A Bachelor degree /A Master’s Degree is preferable but not a must.• Foreign Exposure academically or professionally is a must• Minimum 5 years experience is a relevant field in a managerial capacity• At least 2 years experience in a senior management capacity• Pleasant personality• Good PR Skills• Creative Thinking
Rewards over performance
Join experienced team
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Grand Royal Group is proud to be a Myanmar company whose growth, future potential and high corporate governance which attracts the international investment. Our innovative approach, commitment to quality products, pool of talented people and strong values have made us a leader in what we do.