SHWE TAUNG GROUP
Bridge Engineer (Construction Business)
Min Education Level
- Ensure and check each specific work is as per approved drawings and specifications. - Control and manage quality and safety of specific work area. - Ensure each work is up to project specifications and meeting given inspection time. - Evaluate safety and environmental impact before commencing each work area; access and re-evaluate as work progress; work closely with safety personal to avoid any unnecessary problems and delay.- Record and notify immediately to relative senior Engineers for any issues not only limit to technical, safety and resources.- Understand shop drawings and working schedule, assisting senior Engineers to prepare material, equipment and manpower accordingly to meet set deadlines.- Control and prepare use of material and equipment with high efficiency.- Control and work together with various sub-contractor to improve work efficiency to meet targeted deadlines.- Take detail site records daily for both internal and external purpose; report to senior Engineer and CM.- Follow safety rules and regulations in workplace and remind the team members for safety awareness.- Perform other duties as assigned by Superior and Top Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Mimimum 1-2 years experiences in related field.
- Strong experience and knowledge in bridge project.
- Good communication / flexible/ honest/ hard working/ be able to work under pressure.
** Must be able to work in Bago (YMR Project)
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
More Similar Jobs
Bridge System Engineer (Japanese AI Company)
QA & QC Engineer
Senior Engineer (Eastern Business Center)
Sub Assistant Engineer(QS/Planing)
Senior Service Engineer
L1 NOC Engineer
Sub Assistant Engineer - SAE (Civil) M&AC
Planning Engineer (Construction)
Network Engineer (Juniors & Seniors)
Share with a Friend