This position is for someone dynamic who is driven to achieve results, is good at building long-term relationships and acts like a small business owner of the brand assigned to him/her.
- Manage strong business relationships with key outlets so that they have a good understanding of the product as well as to get sales
- Meet potential customers to explain about the product and sell
- Enter into long-term contracts with customers
- Increase sales at existing outlets
- As needed, organize marketing events at selected outlets
- Create a sales & marketing plan for successful penetration of the brand as well as increased sales, in collaboration with the Marketing team resources
- Create a monthly, quarterly and yearly plan for operations (sales calls, check on deliveries, engage with existing customers for their success)
- Report clearly progress and next steps
- Develop realistic sales forecasts, costs of operating and sales promotion programs
- Analyze and report sales, market trends, competitive activities.
- Male (or) Female
- Age Under 35 years
- Any university graduate. Preferred Sales & Marketing diplomas or management diplomas
- Fluency in English; Strong competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work off-hours (example: evening) to work with key outlets
- Need to be ambitious, self-driven and systematic
- Need to have strong communication and negotiation skills.
* Attendance Bonus* Ferry* Other benefits according to company policy
* Learn how a local company functions and competes* Ability to learn how different departments work* Job challenge
* Opportunity directly learn form senior management* On-the-job training
PMG was founded in 1993 and is a leading company in bottled drinking water and alcoholic beverages industry in Myanmar.We manufacture, market and distribute PMG Myanmar Drinking Water, Myanmar Rum, Myanmar Dry Gin, Myanmar Whisky, Myanmar Whisky (Gold), Majesty Whisky, Chancellor Whisky, Premier Whisky & Myanmar Old Brandy.