- Identify business opportunities in the sectors of Specialty Chemicals in Pharmaceuticals Industry.
- To undertake the responsibility of achieving sales, and profit targets as set by the management.
- To develop new business and new suppliers in co-ordination with the management, to fuel the growth in business plans.
- To develop a strong team and lead the same.
- To manage the cash flow in terms of receivables, inventory movement/ ageing etc.
- To have proper inventory planning process in order to meet market demand.
- To support the global business development program for products of FKB, and support the local sourcing manager in his/her function.
- To maintain and develop strong interpersonal and business relations with existing supplier.
- To update market research and information on sales trends/competitive products and market changes.
- Extensive travel neighboring country to support the FKB sales team in achieving its targets.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times on products, pricing supplier’s projects and any other information relating to the company.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by Director, Business Development & Projects.
- Leadership responsibilities.
- Able to handle, coach and supervise FKB team.
- The candidate should be dynamic, highly energetic, persuasive and willing to take responsibility and initiative for growing the pharmaceutical business.
- Overall should have strong flair for sales and marketing
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- M.B.B.S or B.Pharm / M.Pharm MBA in marketing would be added advantage.
- 10 to 12 years of strong experience in Sales & Marketing management at healthcare industry.
- Problem solving, analytical ability.
- Communication, presentation skills, interpersonal skill.
Reward for over performance
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific. DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.