Job Outline - EXERA is the leading security company in Myanmar. EXERA's Risk Management department is hiring a chief analyst.
"Candidates with a solid political sciences, journalism or research background are invited to apply. Candidates with security/military background, or at least a very good knowledge of those sectors will be given special attention".
This position is only opened to Myanmar nationals. Under the guidance of the department head, his/her main tasks will be:
- to monitor Myanmar news and social media on a daily basis, cross-check information and, if necessary, make phone calls to get additional information.
- to gather those news into a Weekly Security Review and provide analysis and recommendations to our clients.
- to produce short flashes about last-minute, important news (bomb attack, cyclone, Covid-19 cases, etc.).
- to feed a database of all those incidents.
- to contribute to expand Exera's network of contacts able to provide first-hand information.
- to contribute to tailor-made risk assessments for our clients and update existing documents.
- the applicant should have a solid knowledge of Myanmar political situation and stakeholders, of its existing stakes and conflicts.
- he/she should have good analytical skills and a good sense of objectivity.
- he/she should have a good command of English. Very solid writing skills would be a plus.
- he/she should have a good team spirit and demonstrate high working capacities when needed.
- he/she should have good social and networking skills, be bold and innovative.
- candidates with military/security backgrounds (or at least a very good command of those environments and their stakeholders) will get particular attention.
-This position will be based in Yangon, with potential trips on the field in Myanmar.
-Candidates should send their CV and a cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Education : Bachelor degree (and related certificates- preferable)• Computer skills : Medium-advanced with Microsoft office, emails and the Internet• Experience : Management preferably in Security, Risk reporting services in an international firm
* Rewards over performance
International Standards and Management
Challenging, learn new skills for career development
-Protective Services,-Executive Protection,-Risk Analysis-Investigations-Secure Transportation-Cash in Transit-Emergency Intervention-Security Systems