Designers needed for Lifestyle products (currently phone cover and bags)
1. Identify opportunities for new products
2. Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
3. Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners
4. Research materials and techniques
5. Sketch drafts on paper and digitally
6. Being open-minded about different types of customers (different gender, age ranges, race, etc.)
7. Gather feedback from product users & improve the design of existing products or for future
Check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/kanotemm
1. Work experience as a Product Designer or similar role
2. Some experience in industrial design would be helpful
3. Creativity in mixing up colors, shapes and techniques
4. Hands-on experience with design programs (like Illustrator and Sketch)
5. Time-management skills
6. Adaptability to changes
7. Great teamwork as well as work well independently
8. A great mindset of working coherently with the needs of the brand.
9. Good knowledge of 3D modeling software would be a bonus
10. Must know how to use Ai and Photoshop at an intermediate to advance level.
- Full Attendance- Designer Incentive (based on sales of your product/design)- Quarterly KPI bonus based on your performance
- Fast growing business- Fight to make Kanote, start up business, a well-known brand.- Prioritize in giving customers great value (Made with Love)
- Learn to take challenges- Management positions available
Kanote is an electronic accessories brand based in Yangon, Myanmar. Our inspiration comes from appreciation and love of our country’s multi-culture and diverse traditions. We are now celebrating and promoting this shared heritage by integrating them into high quality electronic accessories. Our products are expertly selected for best possible quality at accessible prices and our designs are passionately curated in which our country can be proud of.