- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit to clients and submit recommendation to the members of the Credit committee.
- Production, analysis and distribution of Credit information within their area. Monitor cash collections and assist with Treasury functions.
- Follow-up debt sent to collecting agencies and legal department and to escalate where appropriate. Flag credit risk customers and those approaching credit limits, going above terms.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Prepare reports as required, for the C&C committee meetings.
- Manage credit blocked accounts and the following up of delinquent debt and to arrange collection of payments from customers, as well as the coordination to ensure that all unresolved/unpaid debts and credits on a customer's accounts receivable are worked to conclusion with payment or internal adjustments regardless of how these items occur.
- Liaise with customer departments and banks to analyze security or secure collateral for risky clients.
- The Company reserves the right to change the Employee’s place of work to any other location either temporarily or permanently as the business may require. The Employee may be required to travel both domestically or overseas in the performance of his or her duties.
Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.