1. Attach file the Vouchers of each Yangon and Mandalay branches.
2. Attach Vouchers every month 14th day to call phone of each Yangon and Mandalay branches.
3. Daily record and attach file the Bank Income Vouchers of each Yangon and Mandalay branches.
4. Asking the Income Cash of AYA, CB, UAB, MAB, MOB, MWD, Citizen Bank in afternoon.
5. List out the name of shop to collect the cash in Yangon.
Bonus+IncentiveFerry provideUniform provide
Training provide Learn new skill on the jobJob opportunities.
NIBBAN Electric and Electronics was established in 1972 by founder U Thein Kyi under its former name, Shwe Paho Industry.NIBBAN was the pioneer and became a well recognised national brand in Myanmar. We led the market by providing quality products, which caused demands to rise and production boomed. Later in 2004, it was renamed as NIBBAN Electric and Electronics (“NEE”).From 2008 onwards, NIBBAN went through major business transformation under the leadership of Managing Director, U Aung Thein. NIBBAN widened its scope through product diversification, new business models and sales channels, and enhanced corporate culture.Our Strength are Product and effective service.Product include TV reception products, audio and video products, air-conditioners, and home and kitchen appliances. Business models include manufacturing, distribution, national sales channel coverage, and own experience stores.We want to be a top local company in the electronic industry by providing effective sales,Branding and Distribution to meet the needs of Myanmar.