Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitoring, managing and maintaining DC operation and facilities.
- Monitoring and reporting of failure of the systems and applications as per SLA.
- Preventive maintenance has to be carried out proactively on a periodical basis.
- Logging of activities, daily monitoring of status, backup management and assisting in the data restoration and recovery.
- Assist to run the process require by respective Applications.
- Need to handle level 1 IT support which include troubleshooting of windows or non-windows based operation systems and network equipment such as router, firewall, switch according the SOP.
- First level technical support and escalation to the supervisor/manager for DC operation and facilities incident.
- It includes, proper running of the existing data center systems, liaise with the vendor on maintenance and enhancement issues.
- B. Tech (IT)/ B.E (IT)/ Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or) any graduate with Diploma in IT
- Age between 23 and 30
- Have 2 ~ 3 years of working experience in the area of IT field
- Ability to use network tools, server tools and monitoring tools like ping, trace route, system events and alert for troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Window Operation Systems, Dell servers & Storage, HP servers and Storage, networking devices and VPN. Preferred if basic knowledge on Oracle SUN servers and Storage.
- Candidates with interest in IT and networking are preferred.
- Hands on experience in Data Center Operations/Facilities is preferred.
- Experience in ensuring systems availability, scheduling/executing/monitoring batch jobs, carrying out daily operation activities, report generations are preferred.
- Good in spoken and written English
- Able to shift work for 24/7 duty (include night time, holidays and weekend)
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Myanmar Nationality Only
Ferry Uniform Overtime
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques