• Check monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.• Check and prepare monthly quarterly and annual budget execution reports.• Recording, classifying and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standard.• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting, etc.• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HQ in France.• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries• Advising on the improvement of the financial management system, internal control system, the use of financial management software, the medium-¬‐term and program budgeting.• Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing• Other financial management duties assigned by the Financial Controller.
• Must be a Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance, CAP certificate or other professional accounting (Dip in Accounting / ACCA Part II) is preferable. •• Five or more years of experience in the Senior Accountant position.• It must be used for accounting software.• Ability to work independently and administrative experience on the team.• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Established in 1997, Pahtama Group is one of the largest and fastest growing distributor for FMCG in Myanmar with the vision of delivering quality products nationwide, Today we have over 30,000 accounts covered with 1000+ employees nationwide.