Cho Cho Co., Ltd.
Deputy HR Manager
Min Education Level
- Responsible for strategic HR-Operation (Admin) management by preparation and implementation the annual plan to support the organization’s strategic objectives.- Ensuring systems and processes support the Department's need such as attendancce, leave request, general affairs and social welfare (SSB & EC).
- Monitoring and performing all licenses about organization.
- Implementing SOP Procedure.
- Knowledge in 6's, GMP and HACCP.
- Any Graduated.- Diploma in Human Resource Management and prefer other certificate & diploma.- Minimum 5 years of experience in related field.- Understanding of Myanmar labour law.- Must have strong communication and negotiation skill.- Must have sill in leadership and interpersonal.- Strong verbal communication and internal personal skills.
- Able to work Myanmar ICT Park (Hlaing Tsp).
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
Do you have experience in HR & Admin background?
How much your expected salary?
Why do you want to join our group of companies?
More Similar Jobs
HR Softskill Trainer - Deputy Manager
Deputy Manager For HR Project Coordinator
Assistant HR Manager
Human Resources Manager
HR & Admin Manager
HR Recruitment Manager
Assistant HR Manager (Plant)
HR Operations Manager
HR Manager (YGN)
Share with a Friend