• Conducting SUM’s instructional programmes and related academic events and providing caring services for assigned students.• Planning, implementing, and evaluating learning programmes, lessons, and activities according to Speak UP’s programmes and methodology.Teaching:a. Plan, deliver, and evaluate effective and engaging lessons (First Class, Progress Follow Up Class), workshops, progress follow up and events based on the materials provided by Speak UP’s programs and methodology.b. Improve students’ communicative abilities through on-going reinforcement and assessment.c. Conduct other classes when assigned, including substituting for classes or teachers.d. Collaborate with SUM’s staffs and managers to support students’ academic needs and centres’ operations.e. Review students’ coursework assignments whenever necessary.Services:a. Motivate students using Speak UP’s state-of-the-art learning management system, including engaging with students whenever possible.b. Take care of assigned students by regularly monitoring, reporting, and consulting, based on students’ Academic reports.c. Contribute to the development of the curriculum by providing feedback to managers regarding teaching materials, Multimedia lessons, Student Books.d. Conduct Personal Mentor’s tasks as required by Speak UP’s Learning Management System.e. Support management in organizing weekly activities when assigned.f. Participate in daily/weekly/monthly learning activities to support students (Lab, English Zone).g. Participate in SUM’s sponsored programmes and activities.h. Communicate effectively with all stakeholders (students, managers, staff) at SUM.i. Perform other tasks assigned by Learning Manager and Director of Studies.
• Bachelor degree level or above.• Relevant professional qualifications, ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESOL, TEFL, CELTA etc.• Experience in teaching communication courses for adults.• Customer-centric attitude.• Well-developed presentation, facilitation and communication skills.• Experience of online or blended learning an advantage.• Advanced Proficiency in English, IELTS level 6 preferred.• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Email.• Participate in development and training that can enhance teaching techniques outside of SUM’s provided training.• Follow SUM dress code.
- Rewards for over performance
- Fun working environment International Standard Make a difference
- Learn new skills on the job- Promotion Opportunities
Speak Up specializes in teaching English to adults using a unique method that combines the most modern multimedia tools with classes conducted by highly qualified instructors.We provide practical English skill needed to improve your life experience to advance learner life.We help train learners from various learning perspectives which they can use to improve their professional career development.