To provide an efficient and responsive administrative duties, organizational supports to MD, helping him to manage and prioritize his time and work.
Work very closely with and timely report to M.D.
Responsible for monitoring, checking, communicating MD’s emails and reporting to M.D.
Assisting in scheduling for M.D. meetings, sound judgment and understand the importance of teamwork
Follow up on items owed to M.D.
Excellent knowledge and experiences to set up a systematic filing and concentration to study thorough understanding of history/ update of each/all subjects/ projects
Follow out instructions on behalf of M.D. whenever M.D. is unable to present in person at work
Capable in Flexible working hours, immediate travelling plan and arrangement
Good judgment: Must be able to anticipate or recognize problems and refer them immediately to the right person for resolution. Also need to understand logic, reasoning, mathematical methods and statistics to determine the strengths and weaknesses of solutions to problems. Must find common threads among unrelated events to draw conclusions about potential issues.
High level decision-making, writing and organizational skills
Qualities: High level skills in Fast-paced, Communicating, presentation, public relation, Organizing, working strongly under pressure, Flexible, Responsible, Trustworthy, mature, highly confidentiality
At least 10 years working experiences with over 5 years Secretary experience; preferably experiences in abroad
• Age above 28
• Proven experience in a PA role/environment
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects on time
• A willing and flexible person who has excellent communication and organizational skills
• Excellent English language skills in both spoken & written
• Computer literate, office use applications, internet surfing
• Must be able to travel both in local and to oversea
• Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to liaise effectively with high level and foreign business partners, government officials
• Strong ability to take initiative/exercise to MD’s instructions, seek clarification when faced with uncertainty
Rewards for over performance
Higher skills and different business environment and experience
Learn new things and gain proficient skills Long term projects with job security
The KT Group is a private; family owned and operated diversified business enterprise which was established in the 1950’s. We have grown into a modern Myanmar company that embraces the opportunities for growth but also remembers our deep history and holds respect for the country and her people. Our business portfolio includes:• Real Estate• Energy• Port Operations & Logistics• Trading• Investment