Objective of the job :
The Telecom Field Maintenance Engineer will provide fault maintenance of a Telecom GSM Site within the agreed time frame.
The Telecom Engineers are responsible for examining new network technologies and offering suggestions regarding integration.
The engineer has to ensure network availability and provide necessary maintenance and support. They have to plan, schedule and play an active role in the equipment installations.
- Education Qualification : Graduate in Electronics or Telecom Engineering. Experience candidate without academic qualification may also be considered.
- Job Experience : Must have 1-2 year experience in Installation & Commissioning of BTS and Microwave Radio or in Operation and Maintenance of BTS and Microwave Radio in a GSM Network. He must have basic knowledge of the Electrical system in a BTS Site consisting of Generator, Battery, Rectifier etc.
- Computer Skill : Must be familiar with Microsoft Office like word and excel.
- Communication Skill : English Communication skill at a working level is mandatory.
- Driving Skill : Driving Car and Motor Bike is desirable.
- Other Requirement : This job needs a 24* 7 alert. The Company will provide either Car or Motor Bike to the Engineer. Whenever there is a fault, he will receive a call and must go the Site to rectify the fault.
SIM Cards with CUG planOvertime
For Sagaing Region
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Innovis helps customers manage the network lifecycle services more efficiently, adding agility, flexibility and helping reduce OpEx. Innovis works with Telecom Carriers / Operators and OEMS in Network Planning & Deployment Services, Network Operations Services, Network Performance Services, Market Entry & Consulting services and HR - Manpower Consultancy Services.We bring to the table a fresh approach in Network Services, backed with over 40 years of collective experience in our management in setting up and running complex networks. We understand that templatized engagement models do not work, and engage on what is needed by our customers, and not what we can offer.