• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the organization, such as invoicing, payment processing, cash collection and other transactions.• Present financial reports and comparison with budgets in monthly meeting.• Ad-Hoc Reporting and required analysis financial reports.• Analysis and reporting for business efficiency and proper accounting entries.• Provide insightful information and expectations to committee members to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the organization.• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.• Financial Analysis - to analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of Sales Revenue, COGS, OPEX and CAPEX.• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.• Coordinate and oversee the Budgeting (OB 4+8 and 9+3), Operating Business Plan and Financials Modeling.• Work with ERP Team to implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports from AX.• Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiency and understand ROI in marketing / promotional programs, merchandising / pricing, new store rollouts (FFA) as well as new projects.• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes.• Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.• additionally to manage the finance team motivation and work environment, support operation and BU head for any change in process or advise on better SOP, report to the BU head and Financial Controller for regular reporting.• Challenge positively the opening process of stores.• Simplify the processes and structures.• Any other ad-hoc requested by BU Head.
• Bachelors or higher degree in Accounting or Finance.• Prefer ACCA Affiliate candidates.• Strong understanding of accounting theory.• Minimum 7 years of accounting/finance experience with management role.• Highly detail oriented and organized in work.• Ability to meet assigned deadlines.• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
Benefit will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.