* Join the market-leading financial technology company.
Job & Company Description:
* This corporate is leading its way, particularly in digital and technology.
* You will be responsible for financial accounting, reporting, and analyzing according to IFRS and group accounting policies.
* Some key task areas include general ledger reconciliation, tax returns, balance sheet, cash flow statement, transaction accounting with ERP system.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
* 5-7 years of experience in accounting and finance; within banking or financial services industry or international audit firms
* Sound knowledge and hands-on experience in Advanced Excel and accounting systems.
* Ability to handle a heavy workload and have a sense of leadership
* Other Allowances* Reward Over Performances
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We assist candidates to build and manage their careers, by placing them at employers of choice. Assisting clients in their recruitment process, we help them to grow their businesses and meeting their strategic objectives.Our relationships with both our clients and candidates are nurtured through our team of Consultants and Managers. Besides enhancing the candidate experience and ensuring client return on investment, this strategy contributes to a long-standing association and repeat business.We don’t just create jobs! WE BUILD CAREERS!!