Min Education Level
Prepare, execute, track all human resource related data such as driver’s trip report, duty rosters, leave plan, overtime
• Maintain and update all the legal/required documents for trucks
• Work together with Distribution supervisors, Driver team leader to monitor expiry of important documents for trucks such as wheel tax, trading license, municipal license and report timely if anything to renew
• Collect and update fuel usage and report to F&D manager if anything suspicious
• Coordinate with Finance team to reconcile fuel issue vouchers and toll fees
• Coordinate with HR team to perform human resource related records
- Advanced Excel Skill.
- LCCI Level 2 or 3.
- Experienced with Logistics Field.
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
Do you have experience in Account Field?
Can you works duty assign?
Can work in under pressure?
More Similar Jobs
Data Management Officer
Office Staff (Production Admin)
Admin Executive (Male/Female) Urgent
Share with a Friend