• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Keeps updated with current design trends