● Oversees all design practices and visual appeal across all platforms (Web, Mobile, App and Print)● In charge of design projects● Create important marketing materials and UI elements● Understand the interactivity of the graphics● Review and improve brand guidelines● Produce visual templates on weekly basis● Coach all graphic designers across all teams (Digital, App, Marketing)● continuously improve the design team’s production capabilities● Conceptualize, test and build UI/UX elements● Provide quality control over design outputs and production.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of online and offline design work• A strong working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development and the creative process• Ability to supervise and develop employees.
- An amazing opportunity to learn from colleagues across Asia, in more developed markets
- An international company in a start-up setting- A chance to learn in the biggest E-commerce Company in Myanmar
- Unmatched personal and professional growth- Potential for overseas training- Regional roles offered to outstanding over- performers
Shop is the leading online shopping in Myanmar, empowering thousands of sellers to connect with millions of customers. Shop provides immediate and easy access to 100,000+ products in more than 40+ categories.To overcome the logistics challenge in Myanmar, Shop has built its own logistics company specifically designed for e-commerce operations - Shop Express (known as ShopEX) - to raise the standards for the industry. Shop is also helping existing and new logistics providers digitize.In 2018, Shop (Daraz Myanmar) was acquired by Alibaba Group, and is proud to carry its part of the mission to 'make it easy to do business anywhere in the era of the digital economy'. As part of the Alibaba ecosystem, Shop is leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership and experience in technology, online commerce, mobile payments and logistics to drive growth in its markets.