- Arrange the payroll process (EC,SSB, Manpower updating, Overtime Management , Attendance Report Checking )
- Prepare weekly report & monthly.
- Good communication & problem solving skill.
- Must be knowledge in Labour Law- HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes.- Assist to Manager in selecting, interviewing, recruiting, testing program.- Screening applicants’ personal profiles about their experience, education and skills.- Contact references and perform background checks.- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions.- Hire or refer qualified candidates.- Conduct new employee orientations.- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).- Assist to Manager in training, developing, monitoring, and appraising job results.- Able to connect government labor related offices and knowledge of government labor laws.- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (recruiting, training, grievances, performance appraising etc).- Coordinate HR functions (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).- Communicate with public services when necessary.- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
(with HR Certificate (OR) Dip HRM Preferred) 3 years’ experience at HR senior staff level in a medium to large organization
Experience in a human resources function is required.
Able to speak English 4 skills.
Good use in MS Word, MS Excel.
Able to establish positive working relationships with at all levels of employees.
A can do attitude and a sense of honesty.
Can work under pressure and remain focused in emotionally charged situations.
Able to be a team player – participant.
* Salary plus bonus based on achievement of KPI and performance reviews.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Golden Net is a young company with a Management with over 50 years of combined experience in meat, seafood and related industries. We strive to bring the best of quality, healthy & tasty meat keeping in mind the food safety which is a major concern in Myanmar. Join our newly created product line that are available in most stores in Yangon