- Mainly responsible for Human Resources duties- Make contracts with employees and maintain them.- Selection and recruitment and employee training- Evaluate employee work/ performance regularly- Responsible for handling and arranging HR Development & HR Management- Build a proper working environment with highly professional skills- Record and calculate keeping, Payroll and benefits- Follow the procedure of social security system- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
-Must have over 5 years experience as HR-Must have over 2 years experience as HR Manager-Prefer to have HR manager experience in multinational comapany or abroad-Must be upper conversational in English
* Venue: Thilawa* Working Days: Monday~Friday, every other Saturday(second and fourth)* Working Hours: 8:00AM~17:00 PM
Transportation: Ferry Provided
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We provide high-quality HR support services such as recruitment, staffing, consulting, outsourcing, training & education to client companies and candidates.