1. Team ManagementAnalytical and Management Skills: Understand the requirements of the business, access and align the HR requirements accordingly which may include staff recruitment/replacement, capacity training and performance reviews. Ensure that right person is in right positions. Implementation of JD for existing positions and creating KPI and reward for over performance for each position and department.Interpersonal Skills: Understand the aspirations and grievances of each member of the team to ensure they are motivated and inspired (such as career advancements, training, pay grade, etc.).2. Operations ManagementOperations Experience: Establish systems and procedures to ensure that different departments are communicating to each other, avoid misunderstandings and maximise efficiency. Ability to manage and make own decisions when required.System Implementation: Implement the procedures and enforce and track to make sure the systems and procedures are followed, for better efficiency.
3. Planning and Analysis
Cost Control: Analysing where the costs are high and reducing costs where appropriate.
Budgeting: Planning & estimating weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly budgets. Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing.
HR Planning: Knowing necessary job positions in each department – recruitment & terminations
Salary planning & calculation: Calculating monthly salary, sales commissions, OT, other incentives and KPI bonuses for all employees in a timely manner.
5. ReportingQuantify and report to the management about the above responsibilities with recommendations for action and strategic planning.Step up to prove yourself that you're capable of new challenges and taking bigger responsibilities!IMPORTANT TO NOTE: we're looking for someone with the right attitude!
- Must have Bachelor's degree of some sort- Must have HR/Admin managerial position for at least 3 years- Must be age between 30 to 40
- Must have previous experience in handling a company of 40 to 50 staff. - Must be patient, considerate and mature enough to handle any situations professionally- has proven leadership/management skills, by leading a team yourself- is self-driven to always challenge themselves (ability to work under pressure)- has excellent time management and organisational skills (meeting deadlines & multi-tasking)- has excellent verbal and written Myanmar language & intermediate English reading/writing skills.
- Travel Allowances- Bonus for over performance- Full Attendance
- Join a young team & tackle new challenges every day!- Independent work environment
- Looking for people who can grow with us!- Long term career opportunities- Experience what a start up company feels like!
Kanote is an electronic accessories brand based in Yangon, Myanmar. Our inspiration comes from appreciation and love of our country’s multi-culture and diverse traditions. We are now celebrating and promoting this shared heritage by integrating them into high quality electronic accessories. Our products are expertly selected for best possible quality at accessible prices and our designs are passionately curated in which our country can be proud of.