This role is an individual contributor to tackle challenging, high velocity work. Performing diverse roles as project leaders, change managers, advisors, and connectors, these consultants and strategists use deep HR domain fluency, agility, and excellent management skills to advise leaders, guide projects, and ensure readiness for change.
Key Result Ares
This role is required to operate as an advisor developing strong relationships with leaders, valued for the ability to synthesize information, facilitate decision-making, and leverage systems thinking. act as nimble leaders with skills in issue-based problem solving, HR leading practices, and influence at all levels within HR and across the business. Additionally, they operate effectively in ambiguous, dynamic situations and collaborate meaningfully with a wide range of stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Manage execution of complex projects including roadmap structure, work plan development, and project management
- Utilize issue-based problem-solving techniques to rapidly identity problem statements and structure key activities to deliver outcomes
- Possess or develop subject matter fluency across all areas of HR and people practices advising People & Leaders.
- Run cross-functional projects and programs effectively and efficiently by escalating risks, tracking decisions, empowering decision makers, identifying interdependencies, building project plans and managing stakeholders
- Support change management activities associated with HR programs
- Create content for leaders and facilitate working sessions and support steering committee meetings
- Lead/Coordinate Vendor Selection Process (SOW, SLA development for RFP Process)
Key Performance and Success Indicators
- Performance: Takes responsibility for achieving agreed outputs within set deadlines and strives until successful outputs are achieved; Serves as internal consultant in the area of expertise and shares knowledge with staff.
- Results-based improvement and management: Provides inputs to the systematic growth and development of organizational standards for accountability and results-based management; Identifies and recommends remedial measures to address problems in systems design or implementation;